[exim] Re: Fwd: Can I tell exim to accept messages and queue…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Re: Fwd: Can I tell exim to accept messages and queue them rather than send them on?
On 10/02/2024 05:58, Andreas Metzler via Exim-users wrote:
>>       I'm going to be replacing our mail nodes over the next few weeks and
>> I've been sequencing events in the move. It would be very handy if it were
>> possible to tell one of my nodes to keep accepting mail but to stop trying
>> to deliver it. Can this be done? If so, how? I suspect the answer is no,
>> but I'll gladly be told otherwise.

> ... queue_only and queue_only_file.

You'd have to also stop your queue-runners (probably, modify the daemon
startup cmdline to lose the "-q5m" or similar).

--
Cheers,
Jeremy