[exim] ARC: How to verify OUTBOUND arc signing for locally g…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Larry Rosenman
To: Exim Users
題目: [exim] ARC: How to verify OUTBOUND arc signing for locally generated messages
I want to verify that the arc signing is happening for my outbound mail.
I see an "exim 38801 - - 1rYEEa-00000000A4g-1GSd ARC: no
Authentication-Results header for signing'
this was mail sent directly to this host and authenticated.

Should I add an Authentication-Results header for mail coming in via
587?

Or am I misusing/abusing ARC?

Thanks!

Phone: +1 214-642-9640                 E-Mail: ler@???
US Mail: 5708 Sabbia Dr, Round Rock, TX 78665-2106