[exim] Re: detainting a sender address in a router/transport

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jürgen Edner via Exim-users
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Re: detainting a sender address in a router/transport
Hello Markus,

>> I've now spent several hours to read through all kind of Exim documentation
>> and mailing list postings, to find-out how to fix my specific
>> router/transport configuration to get rid of tainted data, without success.
>
>> print_transport:
>> driver = pipe
>> command = /usr/bin/mail2print -sender "$sender_address" -queue
>> "$local_part"
>
> Since you're already running a script you could drop the arguments and use
> the environment variables set by exim in your script. Please see the
> exim specs document, chapter 'The pipe transport', section 'Environment
> variables'.

thank for your reply. To be honest I've found that solution already and
it is defintely working, but I
- was afraid that it might be impacted by some kind of tainted checks in
the future.
- was curious if there would be any solution I might have missed. I
found many other recommendations how to fix tainting issue but non seem
to have covered the sender address itself.

Regards
Juergen

--
Mail: juergen.edner@???