[exim] Re: Local DKIM signing

Top Pagina
Auteur: Hardy via Exim-users
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [exim] Re: Local DKIM signing
Am 26.12.23 um 14:24 schrieb Jeremy Harris via Exim-users:
> On 12/26/23 11:58, Hardy via Exim-users wrote:
> "allow_localhost" on the transport.

remote_smtp_dkim:
         driver = smtp
         allow_localhost = true
         dkim_canon = relaxed
         dkim_domain = ${lc:${domain:$h_from:}}
         dkim_private_key = /etc/exim4/dkim/private.pem
         dkim_selector = key2023

Same results as without allow_localhost.
This transport works when called e.g. from the dnslookup router. Called from my router that catches +local-dkim-doms (a subset of local_domains. I took care of correct order of routers) to force it through this transport an "route_ĺist = localhost" it still complains "remote host address is the local host" though this should be allowed now.
I tried to call it from the route_ĺist with all variations 127.0.0.1, localhost, public IP, with same results.
As far as I can see, I did everything according to
https://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-the_manualroute_router.html
https://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-the_smtp_transport.html

A difference I noted with exim -bt. With an address that SHOULD trigger my dkim_signing router, it complains directly without telling me in which router/transport it failed.
More hints?