[exim] Re: SMTP smuggling and Exim

Top Pagina
Auteur: Ian Z via Exim-users
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [exim] Re: SMTP smuggling and Exim
On Sat, Dec 23, 2023 at 10:27:02AM +0000, Jeremy Harris via Exim-users wrote:

> As is commonly the case, the major issue is compatibility with
> non-standards-conforming systems which *was* needed in the past.
> Tightening the screws may break existing installations.

> Some changes in that direction are already available.

An intriguing statement ;-) Available in 4.97, on master, on another
branch? Are there build time or run time configuration setting changes
needed to enable taking an installation in that direction?

I already disable pipelining and chunking. Anything else I can do to
get the strictest, most boring implementation of SMTP possible? I have
no need to cater to broken clients.

--
Ian