[exim] Multiple servers , same mysql DB

Top Pagina
Auteur: Gandalf Corvotempesta
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [exim] Multiple servers , same mysql DB
Hi all
i need a simple advice
I have 3 mail servers that shares the same mysql with email accounts,
aliases and so on.

Not all servers need to handle the full address list, in example,
domain "test1.it" is handled by server1, domain test2.com is handled
by server4 and so on.

Usually, i set the server ip address in a column on the domain table
and I change the lookup accordingly, filtering by $received_ip_address

BUT this breaks any command line debugging, like exim -bt
info@??? because the $received_ip_address is not set

Previously, as workaround, i've forced a variable set to the IP
address, but this is a manual method and I would like to keep it
automated.

Any idea ?