[exim] Any changes with retry-rules in exim 4.97?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Niels Kobschätzki
To: João Camara via Exim-users
題目: [exim] Any changes with retry-rules in exim 4.97?
Hi!

I don't see anything in the change log but something feels off when I look at the behavior of my mail-servers. I see mails in the queue that are lying there for 8 hours and are not retried once or delivered at all. Even to local mailboxes. When I do a forced delivery with "exim -M" they are delivered immediately.

It is like exim accepts the mail, puts it into the queue and then nothing happens.
I deleted all hints-file on upgrade because exim 4.97 didn't seem to work with files that were created before it and they got recreated.

The sad thing is that I cannot really pin it down yet to write some bug report or fix it in my configuration.

Anyone else experiencing something similar?

Best,

Niels