[exim] Testing the GSASL authenticator with SCRAM-*-PLUS

Página Inicial
Autor: Martin Lambers
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] Testing the GSASL authenticator with SCRAM-*-PLUS
Hello,

I am trying to set up a very simple test case for the GSASL
authenticator, in order to test msmtp against different authentication
mechanisms, in particular the SCRAM-*-PLUS methods.

For that purpose, I only want to define a single test user, if possible
without complex data base lookups or things like that, but I could not
find a complete working GSASL authenticator example to start from.

In particular, I have trouble understanding the purpose and usage of the
'server_password' option with GSASL. How do I use this to authenticate a
single test user?

Right now, I have the following:

sasl:

driver = gsasl
public_name = SCRAM-SHA-1-PLUS
server_channelbinding = true
server_set_id = $auth1
server_condition = ${if eq{$auth1}{testuser}}
server_password = abc

The last two lines are obviously nonsense; any password will be accepted
as long as the username is 'testuser'. What should I use instead?

Best,
Martin