[exim] Message ID length change: Expected?

Página Inicial
Autor: Kris Oye
Para: exim-users@lists.exim.org
Assunto: [exim] Message ID length change: Expected?
I am responsible for a cluster of mail servers that I blindly upgraded to Exim 4.97. Previously, the message IDs were 16 or so bytes long and fit nicely in our database schema, but after upgrading I found the identifiers had changed to 24 bytes. I do not see this mentioned in the release notes. Is there a compiler option to use the previous format?

Previous ID like:
1r2hKu-000Ltl-Ou

New ID like:
1r2fGE-00000000LTm-G43G

Kristian Oye, Sr. Software Architect/Engineer