[exim] Re: Regex in address list does not work (Exim 4.94)

Góra strony
Autor: Jeremy Harris
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Re: Regex in address list does not work (Exim 4.94)
On 13/11/2023 12:25, Tapio Peltonen via Exim-users wrote:
> Is there something I'm missing here? Should the backslashes in
> included files be doubly escaped or something?

You already have backslashes in front of the RE backslashes
(eg "\d"). That would be for protecting against Exim expanding,
but that's not happening. See section 2.2 in

https://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-domain_host_address_and_local_part_lists.html

"no expansion of the data from the file takes place".
--
Cheers,
Jeremy

PS: 4.94 is pretty old. 4.97 is current.