[exim] Re: Fwd: Upon applying 4.96-1 on test, "Tainted arg 2…

Góra strony
Autor: Johnnie W Adams
Dla: Evgeniy Berdnikov
CC: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Re: Fwd: Upon applying 4.96-1 on test, "Tainted arg 2" appears
Parsing did become successful with that change--thanks! It works now in
exim -be when I hardcode $local_part and $domain. But I'm still failing
when I put it into exim.conf. Oddly, it does work when I put in the
hardcoded values. I've tried moving the quotes around (including removing
them). What am I missing?

On Thu, Nov 9, 2023 at 12:38 PM Evgeniy Berdnikov via Exim-users <
exim-users@???> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 09, 2023 at 10:29:46AM -0600, Johnnie W Adams via Exim-users
> wrote:
> > Thanks! That's got me almost there. This works when I test with exim -be,
> > but in exim.conf, it fails with missing lookup type:
> >
> > command = "/opt/lsoft/listserv/bin/lsv_amin /opt/lsoft/listserv/spool
> > ${lookup ldap{ldap://
> >
> ldap.test.ualr.edu/ou=Lists,ou=Local,o=test.ualr.edu,dc=mail,dc=test,dc=ualr,dc=edu?cn?(mail=${quote_ldap:$local_part@$domain})}fail
> <http://ldap.test.ualr.edu/ou=Lists,ou=Local,o=test.ualr.edu,dc=mail,dc=test,dc=ualr,dc=edu?cn?(mail=$%7Bquote_ldap:$local_part@$domain%7D)%7Dfail>
> > }"
>
>  I suspect this lookup statement can't even be parsed due to invalid
> syntax:
>  1. the is no scope definition ("base" or "sub"), 2. there is one result
>  field (fail), while lookup sybtax requires zero or two fields.
>
>  Parsing should become successful with changes like that:
>
>  command="/opt/lsoft/listserv/bin/lsv_amin /opt/lsoft/listserv/spool
> ${lookup ldap{ldap://
> ldap.test.ualr.edu/ou=Lists,ou=Local,o=test.ualr.edu,dc=mail,dc=test,dc=ualr,dc=edu?cn?sub?(mail=${quote_ldap:$local_part@$domain})}{$value}fail
> <http://ldap.test.ualr.edu/ou=Lists,ou=Local,o=test.ualr.edu,dc=mail,dc=test,dc=ualr,dc=edu?cn?sub?(mail=$%7Bquote_ldap:$local_part@$domain%7D)%7D%7B$value%7Dfail>
> }"
>
> > On Thu, Nov 9, 2023 at 5:50 AM Oleksandr Kryvulia via Exim-users <
> > exim-users@???> wrote:
> >
> > > Use in transport same lookup as in a router:
> > >
> > >    driver = pipe
> > >    command = "/opt/lsoft/listserv/bin/lsv_amin
> /opt/lsoft/listserv/spool
> > > ${lookup ldap{...}{$value}fail}"
> > >
> --
>  Eugene Berdnikov
>
> --

John Adams
Senior Linux/Middleware Administrator | Information Technology Services
+1-501-916-3010 | jxadams@??? | http://ualr.edu/itservices
*UA Little Rock*

Reminder: IT Services will never ask for your password over the phone or
in an email. Always be suspicious of requests for personal information that
come via email, even from known contacts. For more information or to
report suspicious email, visit IT Security
<http://ualr.edu/itservices/security/>.