[exim] Re: disclaimer + DKIM does not work (reopened)

Góra strony
Autor: brunoc68
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Re: disclaimer + DKIM does not work (reopened)
Le 25/10/2023 à 05:44, Jasen Betts via Exim-users a écrit :
> On 2023-10-24, Bruno CAPELETO via Exim-users<exim-users@???> wrote:
>> Dear Jasen,
>>
>> The altermime filter does the job well with Exim, as long as I do not
>> use DKIM. So I do not think the issue is there.
> Just because something appears to work doesn't mean that it actually
> worked.
>
> And yet DKIM works fine without altermime.
>
> Perhaps it is in my mind due to a recent bug report that exim is
> sensitive to mixing different line endings in a single email, but I
> also remeber haviong to do things with line endings to get python
> "email" to handle the stream from Exim and for Exim to handle the
> stream back from python "email".
>
>> ould you please also test sending a mail to mail-tester.com ?
> My filter-modified email passed DKIM on mail-tester.com so I can
> confirm that mail-tester.com appears to me to be functioning correctly.

Dear all,

This issue is not solved for me, and I do not see where to look further.
So I need help.

I do use the altermime filter. As far as Jeremy said, the filter is
processed first, then the message is signed.

So how could the filter be the issue to a wrong signature ?

Looking at the description of the transport option "size_addition", I
understand that the size of the message is sent by smtp before the
message is processed by the filter.

I am not sure about my understanding of this option. Could that be a
possible source of the error I obtain ?