[exim] Re: disclaimer + DKIM does not work (reopened)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jasen Betts
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Re: disclaimer + DKIM does not work (reopened)
On 2023-10-24, Bruno CAPELETO via Exim-users <exim-users@???> wrote:
> Le 24/10/2023 à 05:30, Jasen Betts via Exim-users a écrit :
>> On 2023-10-19, brunoc68 via Exim-users <exim-users@???> wrote:
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> In my organization I must configure Exim to add a disclaimer for every
>>> outgoing email, both text and html.
>>>
>>> Please do not argue that this should not be done blablabla... I have to
>>> do this for administrative reasons, too long to explain and off topic.
>> I am doing something similar, and am not seeing widespread DKIM
>> refusals. I have not used altermime.
>>
>> Be aware that exim filter wants line endings as \n not as \r\n
>>
>> I suggest wrapping the filter in a script and have the script save
>> before and after versions of the filtered email (eg: use tee),
>> and then check those for basic validity, especially line endings.
>>
> Dear Jasen,
>
> The altermime filter does the job well with Exim, as long as I do not
> use DKIM. So I do not think the issue is there.

Just because something appears to work doesn't mean that it actually
worked.

And yet DKIM works fine without altermime.

Perhaps it is in my mind due to a recent bug report that exim is
sensitive to mixing different line endings in a single email, but I
also remeber haviong to do things with line endings to get python
"email" to handle the stream from Exim and for Exim to handle the
stream back from python "email".

> ould you please also test sending a mail to mail-tester.com ?

My filter-modified email passed DKIM on mail-tester.com so I can
confirm that mail-tester.com appears to me to be functioning correctly.

1--
Jasen.
🇺🇦 Слава Україні