[exim] List headers [Was: DKIM does not work]

Góra strony
Autor: Ian Z via Exim-users
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] List headers [Was: DKIM does not work]
On Sun, Oct 22, 2023 at 07:03:19PM +0200, brunoc68 via Exim-users wrote:

> h=Content-Type:Message-ID:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:To:From:Sender:\
> Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:\
> Resent-Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:\

vvv
> List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:\
> List-Archive

^^^

I have just been alerted by a fellow subscriber to the
postgresql-general mailing list that dkim-signing with the full set of
headers as per the exim default set above is broken: the list server
appends the list related headers which were absent in my original
messages, thus making my signature invalid.

This is probably well known; maybe it should be mentioned by the docs?

Also, this probably has nothing to do with Bruno's problem, so
tweaking the subject.

--
Ian