[exim] Re: disclaimer + DKIM does not work (reopened)

Página Inicial
Autor: Cyborg
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] Re: disclaimer + DKIM does not work (reopened)
Am 19.10.23 um 22:24 schrieb brunoc68 via Exim-users:

> *transport_filter = /usr/bin/altermime  --input=-
> --disclaimer=/etc/exim4/textdisclaimer
> --disclaimer-html=/etc/exim4/htmldisclaimer
> size_addition = 1
> *

To find out, if it's really the "wrong" sorting of dkim and filtering,
you can warp a script around that altermine call and save the created
message somewhere.
You can than check if it has DKIM already, and if so, come back here
with the result and ask how to change it. But I'm sure, Jeremy is right,
as he always is.

Best regards,
Cyborg