[exim] disclaimer + DKIM does not work (reopened)

Góra strony
Autor: brunoc68
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] disclaimer + DKIM does not work (reopened)
Dear all,

In my organization I must configure Exim to add a disclaimer for every
outgoing email, both text and html.

Please do not argue that this should not be done blablabla... I have to
do this for administrative reasons, too long to explain and off topic.

I have been using Exim 4.94.2 on Debian 11 without any issue so far.

I could add the disclaimer easily by modifying the standard
configuration file /etc/exim4/conf.d/transport/30_exim4-config_remote_smtp :

remote_smtp:
  debug_print = "T: remote_smtp for $local_part@$domain"
  driver = smtp

*transport_filter = /usr/bin/altermime  --input=-
--disclaimer=/etc/exim4/textdisclaimer
--disclaimer-html=/etc/exim4/htmldisclaimer
size_addition = 1
*
.ifndef IGNORE_SMTP_LINE_LENGTH_LIMIT
  message_size_limit = ${if > {$max_received_linelength}{998} {1}{0}}
.endif
.ifdef REMOTE_SMTP_HOSTS_AVOID_TLS
  hosts_avoid_tls = REMOTE_SMTP_HOSTS_AVOID_TLS
.endif

I could also easily add DKIM signature by defining the DKIM macro in
/etc/exim4/conf.d/main/000_localmacros :

DKIM_CANON = relaxed
DKIM_SELECTOR = dkim
DKIM_DOMAIN = domain.ext
DKIM_PRIVATE_KEY = /etc/exim4/keys/domain.ext.dkim.pkey.pem

However, I can not do both at the same time because when I do so (and
only when I try to use both), the DKIM signature check fails at the
recipient's side.

It looks as if the DKIM signature is performed before the disclaimer is
added.

This seems to be a duplicate of an older topic "Disclaimer and DKIM"
dated 2018-11-07 on this mailing list.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Bruno