[exim] Re: Fixing or disabling TLS for internal network host…

Página Inicial
Autor: u34--- via Exim-users
Para: exim-users, AC
Assunto: [exim] Re: Fixing or disabling TLS for internal network hosts
u34--- via Exim-users <exim-users@???> wrote:

> AC via Exim-users <exim-users@???> wrote:
>
> > I have one primary Exim installation that is my main mail server visible
> > to both the internal hosts and as a public host so TLS is enabled on it.
> >
> > My internal hosts are using Exim in smarthost mode to handle sending
> > daemon mail to the main server. All of this is working fine, I just get
> > messages in the logs about TLS fatal alerts because the certificate is bad.
> >
> > The internal hosts are running self-signed certificates. So is there a
> > way to either make the self-signed certificates acceptable to the main
> > Exim server or otherwise disable the use of TLS by either the internal
> > servers or configuring the main server to not advertise TLS to the
> > internal hosts?
> >
> > The only real reason to do this is cosmetic so that I don't get the
> > error alerts triggering log monitoring.
> >

> Consider looking into the certificate comments at READING.Debian.gz. In

Fix
                                                    README.Debian.org
not READING.
An old version is at
https://sources.debian.org/src/exim4/4.50-8sarge2/debian/README.Debian/
A newer one, which is an xml file, is at
https://sources.debian.org/src/exim4/4.97~RC1-2/debian/README.Debian.xml/

A biger fix is that all of that refers to the Debian configuration file,
which seems hard to find when not at a Debian derived system.

--
u34