[exim] Re: Wait for fix to appear in distros?

Góra strony
Autor: Paul Vinkenoog
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Re: Wait for fix to appear in distros?
Sorry, this somehow got sent before I finished it.

Cyborg wrote:

> > I'm wondering now: should I wait a little more (risky?) or replace my
> > version (from Almalinux 9) with the fixed version that was brought out
> > yesterday?
>
> Isn't it a fork of Redhat? Have you checked the Fedora Repos, they have
> the update ready.

Yes, it's the continuation 'in sprit' of the old CentOS before RedHat killed
it. But I was wrong in assuming that my Exim came from the AlmaLinux
repo. For some reason it wasn't included there so I got it from Epel.
And I see the patched version has been pushed to Epel 9 updates-testing
yesterday, so I expect it will appear soon on Epel.

Thanks to all who replied!

Cheers,
Paul Vinkenoog