[exim] Re: Exim Zero Day?

Góra strony
Autor: Heiko Schlittermann
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Re: Exim Zero Day?
Cyborg via Exim-users <exim-users@???> (Di 03 Okt 2023 09:52:24 CEST):

I'm not repeating Cyborg here, but he's right. Thank you.

And I'd like to stress that we do *not* think "ha, it is open source, they
may help themselves.". But, sometimes we might be pissed if the
questions are too demanding or even turn into accusations.

This doesn't mean that there where too many accusations, or demands. We
even got several "thank you for your work, we appreciate it", which
helps a log, especially in such troubled times.

--
Heiko