[exim] Re: Re Exim, DMARC and Resent-From again.

Góra strony
Autor: Jeremy Harris
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Re: Re Exim, DMARC and Resent-From again.
On 22/08/2023 15:10, Sander Smeenk via Exim-users wrote:
> Quoting Jeremy Harris via Exim-users (exim-users@???):
>>> The exact message 'DMARC: no From: header' can be found in Exim
>>> src/dmarc.c line 357 and on line 539 some lookup of dmarc_domain can be

The message has other Resent- headers (I see at least -message-id and -date)
and because of that, Exim thinks it should have a Resent-From:
The latter seems to be the one it passes, in this case, to the DMARC evaluation
as the From: to use. So a null object gets passed, and we get the complaint
"no From:".
--
Cheers,
Jeremy