[exim] Re: Looking for advice on Grey Listing vs outlook.com…

Góra strony
Autor: Heiko Schlittermann
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Re: Looking for advice on Grey Listing vs outlook.com's behaviour
Hi,

my implementation uses mail-from:rcpt-to as indicator for the retry. And
additionally remembers the IP the first connection came from for later
auto whitelisting.

Additionally I skip the greylisting if the announced message size
is below a certain limit.

My current implementation uses Exim's built-in Perl.
https://gitea.schlittermann.de/IUS/libexim-grey-perl

I did experiments with greylisting after DATA and using the Message-ID
header, but it seems that there are senders, changing the Message-ID for
each delivery attempt.

The mail-from usually doesn't change that often. (There was one issue
with PRVS implemented by mailgun, they changed the sender with each
attempt. But this feature they rolled back (I think)).

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann