[exim] fakereject and DSN

Author: Victor Ustugov
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] fakereject and DSN
Hello.

I have been using fakereject for many years. It allows me to deliver
emails to the recipients junk folder and return a permanent error code
to the sender's server.

But when the sender requests a DSN, he receives a notification from the
sender's server that the email was rejected, and he receives a Delivery
Status Notification with "The following addresses had successful
delivery notifications" from the recipient's server.

I did not find the possibility to disable the sending of the DNS in case
of a fakeject or the ability to replace the successful delivery
notification with the failed delivery notification.

How can I prevent successful delivery notifications from being sent when
using a fakeject?

--
Best wishes Victor Ustugov
mailto:victor@corvax.kiev.ua