[exim] Re: Tainted search

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Mark Elkins via Exim-users
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [exim] Re: Tainted search
Fixed by adding brackets - etc...

  dkim_domain = ${lookup mysql {select domain from admin WHERE
domain='${quote_mysql:${domain:$h_from:}}' limit 1}}

Whether this is correct or not - it works. I needed the domain of the
sender so I can provide the correct DKIM data. This was somewhat easier
before Tainted Data controls though in this case - all I'm looking for
is finding the correct DKIM records which only exist for Domains that I
manage... so is somewhat self-controlled already.

--

Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
mje@??? Tel: +27.826010496 <tel:+27826010496>