[exim] Re: Completely remove any name in From: header for in…

Author: Slavko
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Re: Completely remove any name in From: header for inbound email?
Ahoj,

Dňa Sat, 27 May 2023 13:37:29 +0300 Victor Ustugov via Exim-users
<exim-users@???> napísal:

> I think checking the headers of emails sent by your users could be
> more strict. Because if ${address:...} returns empty result then
> header is not RFC compliant.

Yes, but i am not sure, if my ACLs are prepared on case, when
${address:} returns nothing, as i rely on header_syntax check for
that...

I have to recheck whole concept, and i am not sure when i will have
time for it. Anyway, it works for months without false positives, my
users are not desperate, it is just prevention in case of compromise
and that doesn't happen yet...

regards

--
Slavko