[exim] Re: Mailinglist move

Author: Jan Ingvoldstad
To: exim-users
On Sun, Apr 30, 2023 at 3:52 PM Slavko via Exim-users <
exim-users@???> wrote:

> a) fix URLs generation in backend (preffered, if possible)

This would be good, yes.

> b) connect to backend via HTTPS (resource wasting)

The amount of resources "wasted" on HTTPS connections to the backend(s) is
insignificant on modern (less than 15 years old) hardware.

I would recommend using this option regardless of any changes to URL
generation in the backend, because of transport security, which means
hosting the backend on a different instance could become a viable option.

For the frontend, consider adding a HTTPS (SVCB subset) record in DNS for
cumin.exim.org.

--
Jan