[exim] Router and transport for modifing message

Author: mouse
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Router and transport for modifing message
Hello. I'm using transport_filter to modify certain incomimg e-mail (for
example, to set proper encoding for some headers). Based on others
experience here is my configuration:

# Router
send_to_modify_email:
     senders = <list_of_senders_whose_email_is_bad>
     domains = +local_domains
     no_verify
     condition = ${if !eq
{$received_protocol}{send_to_modify_email{1}{0}}
     driver = accept
     transport = send_to_modify_email

# Transport
send_to_modify_email:
     driver = pipe
     command = /usr/local/exim/bin/exim -oMr send_to_modify_email -bS
     use_bsmtp = true
     transport_filter = <path_to_modifing_script>

My question is - is there any way to just pass e-mail through modifing
script *without re-injecting* email via "command = ..."?
Basically I'd like to have the following "simple-and-clean" scheme:

Incoming e-mail -> Pass to send_to_modify_email ROUTER -> Pass modified
e-mail to some other ROUTER for real delivery.

Thanks in advance.