Re: [exim] Proxy smtp connections to multiple Exim servers b…

Author: Jan Ingvoldstad
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Proxy smtp connections to multiple Exim servers behind proxy

> 17. apr. 2023 kl. 14:44 skrev Sebastian Arcus via Exim-users <exim-users@???>:
>
> I couldn't agree more. I am permanently scarred emotionally from installing and configuring SpamAssassin for the first time - and even after years of working with it I don't feel like I've managed to tame it :-)

Here’s an option.

For each final host, add your proxy to internal_networks in the backends’ SA configurations. That way, you can run SA both on your proxy and on each backend, but when your proxy delivers to a backend, the backend essentially assumes your proxy took care of the filtering because it’s the MX.

Jan