Re: [exim] Proxy smtp connections to multiple Exim servers b…

Author: Evgeniy Berdnikov
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Proxy smtp connections to multiple Exim servers behind proxy
On Sat, Apr 15, 2023 at 08:44:08PM +0100, Sebastian Arcus via Exim-users wrote:
> These are all separate servers belonging to different organisations. They
> each host their own mail domain and users. This can't be changed. I am not
> looking to do load balancing. I am looking to share the public IP address
> and PTR record these servers use for incoming and outgoing smtp connections.

This formulation is significantly different from the original one, which
was about SNI and all that. This task has no relation to SNI, TLS, etc.
With wrong questions you have minimal chances to get relevant answers.

BTW, using single public IP/gateway you create a single point of failure
for all domains/organizations.
--
Eugene Berdnikov