Re: [exim] Proxy smtp connections to multiple Exim servers b…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Fabio Martins
To: Sebastian Arcus
CC: Exim Users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Proxy smtp connections to multiple Exim servers behind proxy
I believe you are trying to use the same IP address for the 3 exim
instances, otherwise the solution would be quite simple binding each
instance to the proper IP address. Right? Or do you have 3 different
public IP addresses?

If you have only 1 public IP, does a solution forwarding to a subdomain
via system_aliases+dsearch+local_parts+cron job updating user list,
would satisfy?

example:

adam@??? -> adam@???
eve@??? -> eve@???