[exim] Syntactic validity of configuration.

Author: peter
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Syntactic validity of configuration.
In the last two or three weeks I've monkeyed with configuration many
times. As defense against confusion, removed package and purged every
exim file found.

Then installed and configured. Syntax check follows. Probably not
terribly interesting but comments welcome of course.

Thx,                            ... P.

$ exim -bV
Exim version 4.94.2 #2 built 13-Jul-2021 16:04:57
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge, 1995 - 2018
(c) The Exim Maintainers and contributors in ACKNOWLEDGMENTS file, 2007
- 2018
Berkeley DB: Berkeley DB 5.3.28: (September 9, 2013)
Support for: crypteq iconv() IPv6 GnuTLS move_frozen_messages DANE DKIM
DNSSEC E
vent I18N OCSP PIPE_CONNECT PRDR SOCKS TCP_Fast_Open
Lookups (built-in): lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch cdb dbm
dbmjz dbm
nz dnsdb dsearch nis nis0 passwd
Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore autoreply lmtp pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
Configure owner: 0:0
Size of off_t: 8
Configuration file search path is
/etc/exim4/exim4.conf:/var/lib/exim4/config.au
togenerated
Configuration file is /var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated
$