Re: [exim] Make auth unsuccessful with some conditions

Top Pagina
Auteur: Dzmitry Shykuts
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Make auth unsuccessful with some conditions
There is no error since I am using dovecot authenticator. I already
checked the config in the case, everything works as it should.

The plaintext authenticator really needs to use $auth2 as the username.

For other authenticators, from the Exim documentation:

"For the other authenticators, server_condition can be used as an
additional authentication or authorization mechanism that is applied
after the other authenticator conditions succeed."

31.03.2023 22:28, Evgeniy Berdnikov via Exim-users write: