Re: [exim] Is that SPAM? Or am I compromised?

Author: Lena
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Is that SPAM? Or am I compromised?
> From: exi.ml @ yalis.fr
>
> I just received a SPAM (I hope), but the headers retained my attention;
> here they are, in full:

An infected Windows sent this common fraudulent spam with the same
email address in From: and envelope-from as the recipient.
And the same domain in Message-ID.

> There is a DKIM signature done by my own server (d=yalis.fr), which
> includes the From header, and that header is @yalis.fr.

Your "seuil3" added DKIM signature while it relayed that spam
to your "sphinx3".

Accepting emails from hosts with empty $sender_host_name is unwise.
I deny mail from such hosts in China, HongKong, Taiwan, Brazil, Korea, Vietnam
and greylist mail from such hosts in other countries.
But most other mail admins deny emails from such hosts.