Re: [exim] Question about SRS

Author: Patrick Cernko
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Question about SRS
Hi Jeremy,

On 03.03.23 15:05, Jeremy Harris via Exim-users wrote:
> On 03/03/2023 13:22, Patrick Cernko via Exim-users wrote:
>> Why is it required to set max_rcpt=1 in the remote_forwarded_smtp transport?
>
> For $original_domain to be valid.  If the transport was handling multiple
> recipients then the domains could potentially be disparate.

thanks for the quick response!

So if I do not use $original_domain but some fixed domain like
$qualify_domain or "srs.mydomain.org", I can skip setting max_rcpt=1?
(obviously I have to use that domain in the inbound_srs* routers then)

Best regards,
--
Patrick Cernko <pcernko@???> +49 681 9325 5815
Joint Scientific IT and Technical Service