Re: [exim] exim rewrites the "From:" address

Author: Slavko
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim rewrites the "From:" address
Ahoj,

Dňa Mon, 27 Feb 2023 16:01:19 +0000 Nick via Exim-users
<exim-users@???> napísal:

> That doesn't address the question - no-one doubted that Exim 4.xx
> is able to preserve the From: address.
> The point is, what is it in the config files that makes it rewrite
> the From: address; or alternatively, what should be in the config
> files to make it preserve the From: address?

We do not know what is in config file, but we are expected to know what
is wrong in it?

By that the answer perfectly "address the question" -- it is something
in your config, which is not there by default and you (original poster)
have either to share whole config (or relevant parts, but it seems that
you do not know exactly which parts are relevant) or debug it by self.

regards

--
Slavko
https://www.slavino.sk