Re: [exim] renewing the SSL certificate doesn't work

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Gary Stainburn
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] renewing the SSL certificate doesn't work
Hi Jeremy,

I did suspect this, but the private key is in the correct format.

-----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY-----
MIIEvQIBADANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAASCBKcwggSjAgEAAoIBAQCfHGSy2Xa86a6u
[24 extra lines]
teQhR4s9S0uGkQ5UJMz51JY=
-----END PRIVATE KEY-----

Also, Carrying out the same process for the Apache server on my web
server, using the same certificate, bundle, and private key has worked fine.

Gary