[exim] Cutthrough Delivery to LMTP--Will it Work?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Sabahattin Gucukoglu
To: Florian Weimer via Exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Cutthrough Delivery to LMTP--Will it Work?
Hi.

If I were to configure an SMTP transport in LMTP mode, can I cutthrough-deliver to it with an RCPT ACL? And what will happen if I have multiple recipients that have different post-data outcomes? I *think* it will work and should all go well, since only the first recipient matters, and that’s the one I care about, but it would be nice to clarify. It would be a neat little optimisation, to deliver directly into Cyrus and avoid the need to queue a delivery. If not, it’s not the end of the world since I don’t foresee any situation where the mail would be rejected anyway, but I’m curious.

Cheers,
Sabahattin