Re: [exim] spam_score_int - what to do with negative values?

Autor: Niels Kobschätzki
A: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] spam_score_int - what to do with negative values?
Jeremy Harris via Exim-users @ 2023-01-26 14:23 :

> On 26/01/2023 10:31, Niels Kobschätzki via Exim-users wrote:
>> with a score of -12.6
>
> How was that part verified?

Thanks - I shouldn’t write to mailing lists when I have a cold. I was mislead by the original mail from the user. The mail hit our mailservers twice apparently. Once it got the low score, it was then forwarded to another server, then came back and then it became a high score. And I got the mail headers of the first result.
Thanks to your mail, my brain made the connection that the bounce the user got wouldn’t have any headers with spam scoring.

Sorry for the noise.

Niels