Re: [exim] Recipient verification

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Recipient verification
On 23/01/2023 19:38, Johnnie W Adams via Exim-users wrote:
> A light has come on in my brain. Is this as simple as going into my ingress
> node and adding "require verify = recipient/callout" somewhere sensible,
> like right after "require verify = sender"?

If the ingres exim routers and transports known how to talk to
said recipient, and if the recipient as the ingress sees it
ig the same as the recipient as your current egress sees it
(it has not been modified [forwarded, redirected] by or in
between those two)... yes.

Why are your sources not sending these mails direct in
the first place? Ie there value in your ingress+egress
stage?
--
Cheers,
Jeremy