Re: [exim] This error

Autor: jarland
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] This error
It was skipped for one of three reasons:

1. acl_c_esf_skip resolved to 0
2. message_size was > 200K
3. acl_m_spam_user resolved to "nobody"

Number 1 means the user had spam filtering disabled. Number 2 means the
email exceeded the size defined in
/etc/exim.easy_spam_fighter/variables.conf (or variables.conf.custom, if
relevant for you). Number 3 is likely irrelevant.

To better understand acl_c_esf_skip, you should check out I believe it's
/etc/exim/rspamd/connect.conf. This file is overwritten on DA updates,
so editing it directly isn't advised without taking significant extra
measures.

Most likely you should just do something like this:

echo "EASY_SPAMASSASSIN_MAX_SIZE == 25000K" >>
/etc/exim.easy_spam_fighter/variables.conf.custom && systemctl restart
exim

If you continue to experience it, you will probably want to refer to the
DA forum or their support ticket system here:
https://tickets.directadmin.com