Re: [exim] exim 4.96 stopping because postfix is starting?

Author: Johnnie W Adams
To: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim 4.96 stopping because postfix is starting?
The way our routing is set up (which I interited), everything which passes
out of the data center should at some point enter the inbound node, where
it gets a DKIM signature, and be passed to the outbound node. Sending this
directly out via the outbound node is resulting in DMARC failure due to no
signature.

On Mon, Dec 19, 2022 at 5:38 PM Jeremy Harris via Exim-users <