Re: [exim] Connection dying

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Connection dying
Small admin note:

1. Be polite to each other; policing people's posting style is very 1993.

2. To everyone who comes along and asks questions, but (and singling an
individual out is a rare thing for me) *especially* The Doctor:
Never, ever post a question to a mailing list that is essentially "this is
broken". The implication is "Fix it". I know this has been done over and
over again, but present all the information you have at the beginning! Or
start by saying "this thing is happening and I don't understand why, please
help me diagnose it" because that's much more palatable than the former
approach.

Thanks

Graeme (wearing list moderator hat)