Re: [exim] debugging tls handshake failure

Author: Julian Bradfield
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] debugging tls handshake failure
On 2022-11-23, Kirill Miazine via Exim-users <exim-users@???> wrote:
> • Julian Bradfield via Exim-users [2022-11-23 18:25]:
> [...]
>> Kirill wrote:
>>
>> something in base64 which got saved as such:)
>
> I wonder why...

Because when you save an article in slrn, it saves the entire
article. There doesn't appear to be a "write the decoded body" option,
and there isn't an option to follow up to multiple articles in one
post, so I just saved all the replies to a file and edited that.

>> Asking I think for any information, as he sees something similar. Will
>> do.
>
> exactly: https://marc.info/?l=exim-users&m=166919251811778&w=2

I didn't say I didn't have the original, it just wasn't in
my followup, and slrn also doesn't let you go back to the article
display while composing.

Yes, I could just use Gnus, but the Gnus interface annoys me too
much, and I've been using rn variants for 35 years ...

Maybe I'll extend slrn ...