Re: [exim] Hint for build farmers of "pony" (krot) and "boar…

Author: Kirill Miazine
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Hint for build farmers of "pony" (krot) and "boar" (univie)
• Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-users [2022-10-16 12:06]:
> Hi,
>
> a recent change in the dmarc.c makes your animals failing the DMARC
> checks for tests using HEAD (default branch "master").

As for pony (FreeBSD): none of my animals have DMARC enabled, but both
pony (FreeBSD) and mole (OpenBSD) are referencing *DANE* in errors.

mole is being built with LibreSSL and this patch should help:
https://github.com/openbsd/ports/blob/master/mail/exim/patches/patch-src_dane-openssl_c

For pony I have no idea, I set it up initially as jgh wanted a FreeBSD
animal... Maybe time to retire it, as there are other FreeBSD animals
there.

-- Kirill