Re: [exim] Possible DKIM issue query

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Markus Reschke
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Dave Mal
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Possible DKIM issue query
On Wed, 5 Oct 2022, Dave Mal via Exim-users wrote:

Hi Dave!

> When I look up the DNS results myself the DKIM for this (
> s1._domainkey.sendgrid.com ) is actually a CNAME to
> s1.domainkey.u7715623.wl124.sendgrid.net.

That could be the cause. Based on RFC6376 only the TXT RR is defined for
providing the key. However, some admins use a CNAME RR as pointer to the
key (might be required by a cloud service to make DKIM work). This is one
of those annoying cases of how to interpret the RFC.

ciao
  Markus
--
/ Markus Reschke              \