[exim] Suggestion for Antivirus to use with Exim

Góra strony
Autor: Luca Bertoncello
Dla: Users, Exim
Temat: [exim] Suggestion for Antivirus to use with Exim
Hi list!

Currently, at office, we use Kaspersky, Avast and ClamAV as Antivirus
programs.
All these programs will be used within Exim, to check all inbound and
outbound E-Mails.

Now, we know, Kaspersky/Russia/problem/etc...
So, we must search an alternative to Kaspersky.

Unfortunately, I didn't found anything that works good on Linux and have
a good recognition rate.

Now the question to you: can someone suggest me one (or more!) product
to use in enteprise context to protect our E-Mails?
Very important: the scan _must_ be done within Exim to allow us to
reject infected E-Mails.

I tried ESET, and it seems to work good, but unfortunately is not
available anymore...

Thanks a lot for your suggestion!
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert@???)