Re: [exim] After upgrade to Exim 4.95 or 4.96: "setgroups: I…

Author: Lasse Törngren
To: Andrew C Aitchison, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] After upgrade to Exim 4.95 or 4.96: "setgroups: Invalid argument"
Hello again Andrew,

Thanks for the new patch. Sorry to hear about the family emergency. I hope it will turn out well.

After applying your second patch, I get a slightly different error message (I think this is the last line I put in into the file priv.c).

sh-3.2# /usr/local/exim/bin/exim -q

2022-09-22 14:39:42.331 [21537] RIKJJJ-0005NK-2O getdegid() 0 != 6

Best regards

Lasse