Re: [exim] dkim fail on forwarded messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: ozzloy
A: Mike Tubby
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] dkim fail on forwarded messages
thanks!

with your help, and a lot of reading, i've updated my config to prefix = in
front of all List* headers
https://git.sr.ht/~ozzloy/exim-configuration/tree/master/item/30_exim4-config_remote_smtp#L47

i sent myself emails and did not see "List*" as part of the DKIM
signature's headers!

is there anything else i can test out before sending another email to the
linux kernel mailing list?

is it all right if i send a message to exim-users from that server?

is there a way to change the dkim signature based on whether it's being
sent to linux-kernel@??? ? or more generically, query the
recipient and see what headers it will add/modify?

is there a good tutorial for the exim configuration file language?

footnote for future reference, this was helpful
https://begriffs.com/posts/2018-09-18-dmarc-mailing-list.html

i found a lot more information when i started searching for dmarc and
dkim_sign_headers. thanks again!