Re: [exim] Tainted arg 2 for mailman_transport transport com…

Author: Thomas Krichel
To: Exim users list
Subject: Re: [exim] Tainted arg 2 for mailman_transport transport command

Andrew C Aitchison via Exim-users writes

> Thomas and I are going to take this offline for a while.

Well not that long of a while. Andrew has come up with a
router and a transporter that I have tested to work on
a separate installation.

mailman_router:
    driver = accept
    local_parts = dsearch,filter=dir;MM_HOME/lists
    require_files = MM_HOME/lists/$local_part_data/config.pck
    local_part_suffix_optional
    local_part_suffix = -bounces : -bounces+* : \
                        -confirm+* : -join : -leave : \
                        -owner : -request : -admin
    domains = +mm_domains
    transport = mailman_transport

mailman_transport:
   driver  = pipe
   command = MM_WRAP \
           '${if def:local_part_suffix \
                 {${sg{$local_part_suffix}{-(\\w+)(\\+.*)?}{\$1}}} \
                 {post}}' \
            ${lc:$local_part_data}
   current_directory = MM_HOME
   home_directory    = MM_HOME
   user              = MM_UID
   group             = MM_GID

In Debian MM_HOME would /var/lib/mailman.

As Andrew writes

> The changes should just be the router has a new line
>    local_parts = dsearch,filter=dir;MM_HOME/lists
> and in both $local_part becomes $local_part_data

This closes the problem.

My great thanks to Andrew and all other respondents here!

--

Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                  http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                              skype:thomaskrichel