Re: [exim] Exim and sympa with DSN enabled lists

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Sabahattin Gucukoglu
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Exim and sympa with DSN enabled lists
On 7 Jul 2022, at 18:19, Sabahattin Gucukoglu <listsebby@???> wrote:
> Sympa wants Sendmail-compatible (and Postfix-compatible) DSN submission at the command line, which Exim can't support, so you must find or write a Sendmail-alike wrapper program or script that injects DSN-enabled messages via SMTP and configure Sympa to use it.

Possibly even this one:
https://sympa-community.github.io/manual/customize/lmtp-delivery.html

It’s not been bundled since the time I last played around with Sympa, but I ought to have known better than to proceed with obsolete information and not do a courtesy Google. Sorry about that!

Cheers,
Sabahattin