Re: [exim] Exim and sympa with DSN enabled lists

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jeremy Harris
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Exim and sympa with DSN enabled lists
On 06/07/2022 11:25, Olaf Hopp (SCC) via Exim-users wrote:
> On 7/6/22 11:29, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
>> Out of curiosity, why do you need DSN for a mailing list?
>
> One of the list owners asked for it.

One does wonder what value they see beyond traditional bounces.

We don't have a way of requesting DSN on the commandline.
Bug 2560 is open for this.

We also don't have a way in ACL, which feels like another
possibility.

Interested parties willing to develop code and testsuite cases
are always welcome.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy